Have you previously undergone cosmetic surgery and are looking for a treatment to enhance and maintain the results? Look no further, the Plasma Pen fibroblasting treatment is a proven safe effective procedure to work in conjunction with cosmetic surgery.
Many Cosmetic Surgeons agree that combining plasma treatments with full aesthetic facial surgery dramatically enhances their own surgical procedures – especially for the forehead, periorbital, midface, perioral and lower face regions. The clinical trial in the link below seems to agree with them.
Plasma Pen tried and tested post the following surgical procedures: –
- Brow lift
- Upper blepharoplasty
- Lower blepharoplasty
- Lower lateral canthoplasty
- Biplanar face lift
- Cheek augmentation
- Upper and lower lip vermillion advancement
Benefits of post cosmetic surgery in conjunction with Plasma Fibroblasting
- Enhances results
- Significantly more youthful appearance vs surgery alone
- Skin regeneration continues to occur over time with skin quality, tone and texture typically peaking at 6 months, or longer after treatment, well beyond the time when maximum results are realised for surgical facial rejuvenation
- Safe to use in conjunction with cosmetic surgery
- Especially beneficial for procedures on forehead and in the periorbital, mid-face and perioral regions.
Plasma Pen treatments can also be used alongside Botox & fillers and are a great alternative to laser surgery as can be used on a wider variety of Fitzpatrick grades.